Benefits of vacuum coater mixer
– By using vacuum coating technology, the additives penetrated homogeneously into the entire pellet. This resulted in better, more nutritious feed and food, healthier animals, and less emissions.
– The subsequent application of several liquids is also possible. This has the advantage that the first liquid is inside the product and is surrounded by the second liquid in the pellet. Thus, sensitive additives can be protected, for example, or their taste can be masked. Since the vacuum coating process is carried out after the actual manufacture of the product, the defined addition of heat-sensitive additives is no problem. Extrudates with a larger pore volume absorb more liquid than comparatively dense pellets.
– Extremely precise feeding, weighing and dosing of liquids and powders.
– No contamination and very high hygiene standards.
– Protecting the kibbles from possible crumbling.